Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Bible Highlighting System

Is it too early to think about goals for the New Year?  (aka: New Year's Resolutions)  I've been reading through the Bible this past year (last year's goal for 2010) and had a desire to go deeper in to the Word, but wasn't sure about a consistent system that I could use for marking my Bible to achieve this.  This article is a helpful resource for marking your Bible in a way that will increase scripture knowledge/ memory and help you (and me!) study the Bible more deeply.  Thanks God for the internet - there are tons of articles like this all over the world wide web :) Here's to a new-years-resolution in advance... cheers! 

"I have hidden your Word in my heart that I might not sin against you." - Psalm 119:11

Deeply desiring more of the Word, the Truth,
-Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment