Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

8 days

As a teacher, my calendar year goes from September to June, so this year is almost over!  (June 17 to be specific)  

I love teaching because it's a gift from God that I can use and because I love working with young people.
I also love breaks.  Particularly, summer breaks. When I was a high school student, I really liked summer break.  Now that I'm on the other end, I realize that teachers like breaks WAY more :)

Thinking back on this school year honestly makes my head spin.
Did I really ever "manage" my classroom?  Did they learn anything?  Where did that one kid who just stopped coming go?  And what about that other one that went to jail?  I should have done an end-of-the-year-concert.  I really wanted to do more field trip with the kids.  Am I failing them by moving to Nebraska?  Who will they have next year?  Will I wish I was there or be glad I'm not?  Why are so many still so lazy?

It goes on and on.

Oh, and Friday, I am going to tell them I'm not coming back next year :( We'll see how that goes,

When I have clearer thoughts, I'll write more, but for now, that's all I got

No comments:

Post a Comment