Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Random on a Thursday



I've decided to start walking in the mornings before work.  I could jog, except that I hate jogging.  But I love walking.  And yesterday morning as I was headed into work, I thought to myself... I love these cool mornings.  It's too hot to walk after work, and my feet are so tired.  So I might as well go before work.  Plus, I miss some form of daily exercise, and even though walking is not very strenuous, it's better than sitting. 
Reading through 1 Corinthians right now.  The Lord is teaching me doctrine in a new way!  How great is this:  "God is the sources of your life in Christ Jesus, whom God made our wisdom, and our righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption.  Therefore, as it is written, 'let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord.'" (1 Cor 1:30-31)

My school district lets all teachers borrow a lap top.  They use those white macbooks.  I love having one.  It's so lightweight and convenient and it works great!  Even though it's on loan, I'd like to get a a sleeve/ case for it so it doesn't get banged up in transit every day.  I was thinking something like this...

Computer Bag Designed by YOU Tons of FABRIC choices
source
But i might just try making one.  Looks simple enough.

Last random thought- I like Thursdays.  Because it means tomorrow is Friday.  And I do not have one of those 'i love fridays, i hate mondays' kind of attitudes, but I do appreciate my weekends now that I'm working full time again.

Happy Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment