Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

100th post...

I came to write about "one of those days."  Then, when I signed in to write about this particular "one of those days," I realized it was my 100th post on this blog.  Well that seems kinda fun.  I'll have a mini celebration with me, myself and I. 



Obviously I am partying with cartoon animals who are singing. (and obviously, i'm tired)

Anyway, that was fun.

Today was one of those days.  Where everything is up and down.  Plans, emotions, schedules, food, phone calls... you name it, it was crazy.

Today was also one of those days where God teaches you to rest. to stop. to be still. to listen. and to choose his peace over life's stress.

I'll be consciously making that choice all the way into my dreams.  (because if I don't, I'll grind my teeth in my sleep and wake up with a sore jaw and a lot of crabbiness!) too much personal blogger info?  I hope not.

Resting,
Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment